CALISTHENICS TRAINER CERTIFICATION
Are you interested in starting your career in Calisthenics? Would you like to obtain a title that will enable you to turn your passion into a profession? Enroll now in the 100% online Calisthenics Association’s training program to get your Calisthenics Trainer Certification and learn wherever you are.
Why you should get the Certification for Calisthenics Trainers
Calisthenics has emerged as one of the biggest trends in exercise. The need for trained trainers is constantly increasing as the audience who wants to exercise grows. The Calisthenics Trainer Certification program will give you all the appropriate tools and knowledge to take advantage of this opportunity.
You will gain basic knowledge on coaching such as anatomy and kinesiology, as well as specialized knowledge on Calisthenics Training. Your knowledge will pave the way for you to become a successful personal trainer, owner of a personal training studio or work in any gym. With Calisthenics Association’s 100% online study program, there is nothing standing in the way between you and your dreams.
- 100% online
- Duration of studies: 3 months – 1 year
- Certification: Calisthenics Trainer
- Prerequisites: None
- Option for private lessons (theory, practice or both)
What you will learn at the Calisthenics Trainer School:
- Human Body Physiology
- General Coaching
- Calisthenics Training Principles
- Structure of Calisthenics Training Plan
- Fitness Training Adaptations and Systems
- Basic Principles of Flexibility and Handstand
- General and Specific Warm-up Methods
- Physical Evaluation of Athletes
- Injuries and Rehabilitation
- Calisthenics Training Exercises, Foundation Exercises and Technique
- Personal & Group Training
- Calisthenics for Children
- Personal Training – Secrets for a successful career
- Online Coaching – How to do it right
- How to create your own personal training studio
- Financial Management – How to avoid pitfalls
- Time Management – How to work less and earn more
- Marketing – How to have a steady flow of clients with low cost
Do you have any questions? Fill out the form below and we will contact you.
After getting certified…
Become a successful Personal Trainer by sharing your knowledge with people who need you and help them achieve their fitness goals and be healthy.
Take on groups by training more people per hour and expand your circle as a trainer.”
Take advantage of the rapid development of the internet and technology to provide your services online and work from anywhere.
Requirements for Registration at the Calisthenics Trainer School
The Calisthenics Trainer School starts from the fundamental principles of coaching. You do not need to have a degree or experience to start your training.
Whether you want to enter the fitness industry, or you already belong to it but want to specialize in Calisthenics Training, you are in the right place.
Why become a certified Calisthenics Trainer with Calisthenics Association
- To be among the first certified Calisthenics trainers in the world
- To use the most modern training methods
- To be able to work in your own space with minimal equipment
- To be able to work from home and offer your services online
- Because Calisthenics is the new trend in fitness and the demand for it is constantly growing
- To be able to start your own business with minimal capital investment
Why Calisthenics Association’s School of Calisthenics Trainers is the best choice
- Modern approach to education
- 100% Online
- Ability to attend live classes
- 1st Calisthenics Trainer School in Greece, the birthland of Calisthenics
- Great value for money
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you don’t need to have a PayPal account to register. You can register using your credit card and enter as a guest in PayPal.
To obtain the certification, you must have completed at least 3 months of training.
- If you have signed up with your PayPal account:
Go to https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/autopay/ or manually go to paypal.com > My account > Settings > Payments and cancel the automatic payment for Calisthenics Association.
- If you have paid with a card:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Subscription Cancellation” and in the body of the text include the email you used to register for the Trainer School.
*To cancel your subscription via email, you must notify us at least 48 hours before the next payment.
- To obtain the certification, you must score at least 70% on the final exam named “Final Quiz.” The final exam consists of 100 questions, and you must answer at least 70 of them correctly.
No, there are no prerequisites to start the Calisthenics Trainer School. Anyone who is interested in calisthenics and fitness can enroll and start their education.
Yes, for those students who desire it, private lessons can be arranged for theory or practical training, with a cost of 20€/hour.